Why We Like The Tiger Wall Carbon Series Footprint
We pick the Tiger Wall Carbon tent to save weight in our pack, so adding in the Tiger Wall Carbon Series Footprint is a no-brainer. Coming in at a quarter of a pound, this footprint barely adds ounces while ensuring a longer life for our weightless backpacking tent. Its ripstop construction is coated to protect the tent floor from moisture, and with this footprint in tow, we’re able to pitch a Fast Fly shelter while leaving the tent body behind.
- Lightweight footprint for the Big Agnes Tiger Wall Carbon Tents
- PU-silicone coated nylon ripstop for ground and weather protection
- Sizes available for both two- and three-person models
- Fast Fly setup available—leave the tent behind
- Not compatible with other Tiger Wall Tents
- Material: 15D nylon, PU-silicone coating (1200mm)
- Compatibility: Tiger Wall 2 Carbon, Tiger Wall 3 Carbon
- Claimed Weight: [2-person] 4oz, [3-person] 5oz
- Activity: weekend camping, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.