Sugarloaf Camp Shelter
Being outside always sounds pleasant enough, until you’re actually there, constantly swatting at bird-sized horse flies, blood-sucking mosquitoes, and fighting for what little shade’s left in camp as the sun climbs higher throughout the day. Well, the Big Agnes Sugarloaf Camp Shelter is here to make the outdoors great again by sealing out biting bugs and blocking the blinding mid-day sun.
Designed to be pitched over a picnic table or act as a central dining area for camp, the Sugarloaf has a roomy footprint and an interior height of seven feet, and it can be setup with just a rainfly/shade canopy, or as a nylon and mesh canopy to block out bugs when the little jerks are out in full force. When pitched with the mesh canopy, the Sugarloaf has two large doors for easy entry, and it comes with large mudflaps that tuck under the footprint (footprint sold separately) to completely seal any gaps mosquitoes might find their way through.
- A large shelter for group campsites or tailgating
- PU coated fly keeps the rain off your parade
- Fully sealed seams won’t let even the smalled rop in
- Nylon and mesh canopy lets in the breeze and the sights
- Aluminum poles provide lightweight durability
- Mud flaps tuck under footprint (sold separate)
- Fast fly can be setup on its own for shade anywhere you need it
- Compatible with MtnGLO light strands
- Material: [fly] 100% polyester, PU coating (1500mm), [body] nylon mesh, polyester
- Season: 3-season
- Poles: aluminum
- Number of Doors: 2
- Seams: fully sealed
- Interior Height: 7ft
- Floor Space: 100sq ft
- Packed Size: 6 x 14 x 25.5in
- Trail Weight: 15lb 3oz
- Packed Weight: 16lb 5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.