Sugarloaf Camp Footprint
To ensure your Big Agnes Sugarloaf Group Shelter survives for multiple seasons of fun, you protect it with the Sugarloaf Camp Footprint. It adds an extra layer between the ground and your tent increasing its lifespan. The footprint takes all the abrasion and abuse from the sticks, rocks, and soil so you can use your group shelter over and over again.
- An extra layer of defense for the Sugarloaf Group Shelter
- Protects tent from moisture and abrasion from rocks or sticks
- Increases the life span of the Sugarloaf Group Shelter
- Big Agnes finds inspiration for designs from Rocky Mountains
- Material: nylon
- Packed Size: 9 x 5 x 3in
- Claimed Weight: 1lb 9oz
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.